Motivated, personable business professional with multiple designations including the coveted Certified Property Manager (CPM) and the prestigious Residential Property Manager (RPM), and a successful 30 year track record of outstanding work and 20 year track record of profitable small business ownership. Talent for quickly mastering technology, diplomatic and tactful. Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records. Demonstrated history of producing accurate, timely, comprehensive reports. Flexible and versatile.
- Project Management
- Report Preparation
- Written Correspondence
- General Office Skills
- Computer Savvy
- Customer Service
- Marketing & Sales
- Professional Presentations
- Prepare accounting based reports for managed units and clientele.
- Prepare and create professional correspondence to customers and vendors.
- Prepared all items for discussion and education points to local industry employees through efforts put forth on behalf of the Arizona Multihousing Association and local Institute of Real Estate Management chapter#47.
- Conduct small-group sessions on vendor supervision techniques.
- Rapidly learn and master varied computer programs
- Prepare tenant and client assessments of property condition at move in and renewal
- Prepare all lease related paperwork including tenant screening
- Worked with large condo conversion developer to create, develop, streamline and implement program addressing un and under qualified tenants. Prospects were afforded an opportunity in a “lease to purchase” program. The program producing opportunity for over 100 families to convert from “Renter” to “Home Owner”
Customer Service/Marketing/Problem Solving:
Oversee all office operations and provide impeccable customer service.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plan for business:
- Launched a thriving small Women owned business helping to build revenue from $0 to over $72K in first three years with minimal overhead.
- Create special promotions, write/design print and outdoor advertising, and coordinate all media buying.
- Convinced highly skeptical new first time investors:
- One on One presentations resulted in new investors understanding Phoenix marketplace
- Increased client base by half resulting from referrals.
Detail Mastery & Organization
- Manage all aspects of day-to-day operations as required by industry and personal standard.
- Facility rental/maintenance including vendor assessment via job inspection and vendor pricing
- Supervision of a all staff and vendors
- Maintain high standard for property inspection in terms of quantity and quality, created efficient forms and policies to ensure all items are addressed
- Compliance with all insurance requirements.
- Prepare and review of all aspects of day-to-day accounting operations as required by, The Arizona Department of Real Estate, Section 8, HOM Inc., Industrial Development Authority, as well as industry and personal standard.
- Review, approve and prepare all payables as well as account for all payables or income that is associated with both routine and turn maintenance.
- Review and process all tenant rent payments
- Review and approve sales tax collection and compliance with the various cities located throughout Metro Phoenix
- Review and prepare any document as need by assisted housing programming including Industrial Development Authority and Section 8.
- Review, approve and prepare all owner distributions
Owner/Operator, 1997 to Present – Phoenix, AZ
Real Estate Manager, 1989 to 1997 – Phoenix, AZ
Kimberly Fearon, Property Management Specialist: Kimberly (Kim) is a licensed real estate agent and former owner of ARP Business Solutions, a Virtual Assistance company with over 25 years administrative experience in word processing, data entry, database creation and management, meeting and event planning, marketing, transcription and office organization and management, customer service, and residential/office property management and SEO. She has worked in a variety of environments, including executive support to CEO’s and non-profit boards as well as managing an executive suite. It’s those experiences that make Kim a perfect fit for Ashford as she is able to bring the big company mentality and professionalism to a small business environment. Originally from New York, Kim has called Phoenix home since 1978. She has intimate knowledge of the market and market trends. We are proud to say that Kim has been with Ashford since 2004! She was hired as an administrative assistant and was quickly promoted to leasing agent. Kim was then elevated to property manager and now, she is Ashford’s expert resident and property management specialist as well as our leasing guru. Kim is a hardworking, dedicated professional, whose excellent communication and customer service skills, coupled with her desire to assist others have been a valuable asset to the growth and success of our clients. Kim is active as a volunteer in the community with a variety of non-profits and community service organizations.
Mckenna is heading up the marketing, social and network aspect of our company. Mckenna coordinates with tenants, owners and vendors as needed. In addition, she works with various community leaders to assist with the various philanthropic adventures Ashford is involved with.
Ryan (RP) has been with Ashford since 2012, his primary function is a catch-all position. RP supports Chrys and Kim as well as has a supporting role with our maintenance and other vendors. RP has worked in the maintenance and pool industries and has a great understanding of how the operations should run. We are fortunate to have RP to assist with the many aspects of company, client and vendor operations.